Registrations are open to participants from diverse backgrounds including Social and Behavioural Sciences, Social Work, Public Health, Psychiatric Social Work, Psychology, Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services, Media Professionals and allied professionals who wish to actively become an agent of change concerning literacy about mental health and media.
There are two modes of payment, Demand Draft and Online Transfers.
I) Demand Draft (DD)
Please download the registration form for payment through demand drafts. Registration Form for Demand Draft
- Create the Demand Draft in the name of ‘The Director’.
- Fill in this registration form.
- Send the filled out Registration Form and the Demand Draft (Mention name and phone number on the back) and send it to:
Department of Mental Health Education
M.V. Govindaswamy Centre (Ground Floor),
II) Online Transfers (NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS)
- Please pay the registration fees to the bank account details given below. Please remember to note the transaction number for reference.
- Fill out the online registration form :
Payment Details for Online Payment :
|Name of the Institution||NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MENTAL HEALTH AND NEURO SCIENCES|
|Institution Account Name||The Director, NIMHANS|
|Account Name||NIMHANS A/c – Aided Project Account|
|Bank Name||STATE BANK OF INDIA|
|Branch Name||NIMHANS BRANCH|
|Branch Address||NIMHANS BRANCH, HOSUR ROAD, BANGALORE – 560029|
Registration Fee Details
|Category||Early Bird Registration (15/01/2019)||Spot Registration|
(proof to be produced on registration)
|Accompanying Family Member||Rs.150/-||Rs.350/-|
Note: Both Authors and Co- Authors[ if attending] are expected to pay the registration fee for certificate. Registration fees include conference kit, lunch and refreshments.