- Posters should be 3×4 ft (widthxheight). Please do not exceed these dimensions – we may not be able to display posters that do not fall within the limitations of these posters.
- Posters are displayed in portrait format.
- Poster will be displayed for the duration of the conference.
- Presenters are required to stand beside their poster during the session.
- Posters can be put up on 6th April 2018 before 9.00 a.m. The conference staff and volunteers will be on hand to help.
The Poster should include the following sub-heads:
- Implications for Mental Health Education
Please make sure you send your soft copy of Posters by mail latest by 25th of March 2018.
DISCLAIMER: Presenters will be divided for presentation on 6th April 2018 depending on the theme of presentation and the availability of slots.
- Make Sure you carry your Registrations Number as the final scientific program would include only those presentations where the presenters are registered for the conference as delegates.
- If selected as winner or runner-up, or other wise, your submission may be published on print and social media and displayed in the Department of Mental Health Education, NIMHANS and may not remain confidential.