Presenters have 2 minutes for their presentation and 3 minutes for questions/discussion.
- Three slides have to be made in power-point presentation.
- Slide 1: Comprises the picture (The picture has to be of high quality.)
- Slide 2: The accompanying story with the picture (The font and size should be clear and readable)
- Slide 3: Should have the following details: Name of Presenter, The mode of clicking the picture, Profession, Organization Associated with.
- The power-point presentation should be exported in a pdf and bring a copy of your presentation as well as pdf in a USB stick/Pen-Drive.
Please make sure you send your files by mail latest by 25th of March 2018.
DISCLAIMER: Presenters will be divided for presentation on 6th April 2018 depending on the theme of presentation and the availability of slots.
- Make Sure you carry your Registrations Number as the final scientific program would include only those presentations where the presenters are registered for the conference as delegates.
- If selected as winner or runner-up, or other wise, your submission may be published on print and social media and displayed in the Department of Mental Health Education, NIMHANS and may not remain confidential.