Presenters have 5 minutes for their presentation and 3 minutes for questions/discussion. Detailed instructions for your presentation:
- Experienced experts will be chairing the session.
- Moderator of the session will indicate when you have 3 minutes and 2 minutes remaining.
- Please disclose potential conflicts of interest and funding sources relevant to the study being presented, to the audience before your presentation. We recommend either of the following statements in your presentation:
- “I have no actual or potential conflict of interest in relation to this presentation.”
- “I have a [financial interest, arrangement or affiliation] with the following organization(s) that could be perceived as a direct or indirect conflict of interest in the context or content of this presentation.”
- Please prepare your presentation in PowerPoint
- It is Recommended that you have no more than 10 slides in your Presentation.
The slides will have to comprise:
- Implications for Mental Health Education
- Please make sure you send your Presentations by mail latest by 25th of March 2018.
- Please bring a copy of your presentation in a USB stick/Pen-Drive.
DISCLAIMER: Presenters will be divided for presentation on 6th April 2018 depending on the theme of presentation and the availability of slots.
- Make Sure you carry your Registrations Number as the final scientific program would include only those presentations where the presenters are registered for the conference as delegates.
- If selected as winner or runner-up, or other wise, your submission may be published on print and social media and displayed in the Department of Mental Health Education, NIMHANS and may not remain confidential.