Submission of abstracts is open for:
- Oral Presentations
- Poster Presentations
The Department of Mental Health Education, NIMHANS takes the pleasure to invite entries by interested participants with in-detailed knowledge and credibility regarding the theme of the conference to conduct a workshop during the conference on 23rd February 2019. For the following, a statement of purpose including the vision, mission, objectives and intended manner of carrying out the same should be sent. the last date for sending across the same is 22nd January 2019.
Guidelines for the abstract structure
- The maximum word limit for the abstract is 250 words.
- The abstract should mention the keywords highlighted through the in-detail description.
- Please download the abstract template and follow the format carefully.
- Your submission should be submitted in English.
- Please mention proper details including designation, institute name etc. of the author, co-authors together with the Abstract.
- Submit well before the submission deadline in order to reserve your seats for the conference.
- Please remember to mention the type of presentation (oral/poster/workshop) the abstract is being sent for.
Download Template for Abstract here.
Once you prepare your abstract according to the above guidelines, submit your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last date for the abstract submission is 22nd January 2019.
Notification of selection of abstracts will be done on the 30th of January 2019.
If your abstract is accepted and you have paid the registration fee for the 2nd National Conference MHECON 2019 you are encouraged to submit your full papers.